Moroccan tea speaks to you



 In this article, I will briefly explain to you the importance of tea in strengthening the culture. I am of Moroccan origin and I am obliged to specify the country so that the vision can be clear for you. Let's go !

 Obviously, tea is not just a substance that we use and put in the teapot ect. He is able to bring people together around a table to discuss. My father always told me that Morocco could not live without tea and that if we lived peacefully, it was necessarily because of him. I found it a bit stupid of him but now I know what he's talking about.

 Morocco is a country which is well known for its hospitality. Not only generous in the sense in which it was understood, yet foreigners who arrive to visit Morocco are imbued with our culture of things that they did not know before.

 Tea is a symbol of greatness and sharing.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form