Me, Georgina (Netflix): the revelations of the girlfriend of Cristiano Ronaldo on their relationship


 In Moi, Georgina, a documentary broadcast on Netflix, Georgina Rodriguez, the companion of Cristiano Ronaldo, makes revelations about their meeting and the beginning of their story.

 businessman and companion of Cristiano Ronaldo. Together for five years, the couple spins the perfect love and is even expecting twins for the spring of 2022. The opportunity for Georgina Rodriguez to look back on the beginnings of their romance and to confide freely in their relationship.

 Georgina Rodriguez met Cristiano Ronaldo at work

 Georgina Rodriguez met Cristiano Ronaldo at her workplace. Employed in a luxury ready-to-wear store, she meets the famous footballer who will soon be a father for the sixth time during a banal shopping trip of the latter. As she finishes her shift, a colleague calls to ask her to stay a little longer to take care of one of her clients. "When I came out of the store, I saw a very handsome guy almost two meters tall with a child and some friends. I stopped short," says Georgina. "I had butterflies in my stomach. I said to myself 'what is happening to me?' I was so shy, I couldn't look at him."

 A real love at first sight, as she told in 2020 in the columns of Paris Match: “We first met in the street, in Madrid, when I was returning home, without daring to speak to each other. Later, he came to shop in the luxury store where I worked as a saleswoman. Then fate brought us together again at a party."


 "It happened in a fraction of a second," says Cristiano Ronaldo in the series. "I never imagined that it would be so hard to fall in love with her. 'I really didn't expect it. Georgina is the woman I totally fell in love with,' admits the footballer. A meeting worthy of a romantic comedy scenario.

 The beginnings of a romantic relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo

 The Spaniard recounts having struggled, at the start of their story, to adapt to the lavish lifestyle of the footballer. She talks about the beginnings of her relationship with him, when he came to pick her up after her day's work, when she was a sales assistant for the Gucci house in Madrid: "I went to work by bus and I left in Bugattis".

 Coming from a very modest family, Georgina Rodriguez saw her life change in a split second: "Every night he was parked at the end of my shift right in front of my work with different cars every night, my colleagues were crazy jealousy. It was unreal," she says. "It's true that a lot of evenings, I waited for her late outside her work to take her to dinner, and since I like and have a lot of beautiful cars, I used them, it's normal. She was a little embarrassed at first," recalls Cristiano Ronaldo. "Thanks to love my life has become a dream", says Georgina Rodriguez.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form