Titanic is the best movie of all time.

 11 reasons why Titanic is the best movie ever made.




 Not so long ago, Titanic was on TV. And having not even looked to see if there was something more interesting playing elsewhere, tired by the panoply of options without "flavors" on Netflix and Prime (and by my cold!), I could not m prevent you from viewing it again. It then made me realize the following thing: Titanic is probably the best movie ever made. Pretentious assertion? Probably.

 Did I watch all the movies before making such a judgment? Of course not. What makes a movie good? In my case, the more I manage to identify with it, the more I find myself personally in the scenes, and the more this film will earn my esteem. Here are the reasons why Titanic has an unbeatable place for me


 1. It's a movie everyone has seen. And more than once!

 As much people of my generation, as that of my parents, or even those who were born after the release of the film, the observation is simple: I don't know anyone who has NOT seen it. “Titanic? Of course I saw it. If it's good? But yes!. »

 2. We don't like to be mean, but Rose's mother and her fiancé Cal, we would have passed them overboard. Even before the collision with the iceberg.

 It's clear. Do we leave them the life jackets?

 3. Honestly, the Irish party on the lower deck after the “boring” dinner, we all wanted to be there.

 That's it, it's said, I'm organizing one like that this weekend!

 4. In a karaoke, Céline's song... we're all waiting for it!

 I also feel that in the shower, and alone in the car, are the other places where our vocal cords have fun with this song.

 5. We all feel a little engineer when the chief engineer explains why the Titanic is going to sink.

 We're almost even explaining to him why we shouldn't do it like that... but no, we don't want to point the finger at him. We already feel too bad for him.

 6. The four musicians who never stop playing, seriously, they are the most passionate people I have ever seen.

 Since then, I have never listened to Vivaldi in the same way again.

 7. The old Rose, the one who tells the story, we would all have given her a big hug at the end of the film.

 The first one who says no to that will be heartless.

 9. Every man has dreamed of having a wife like Rose.

 We're not going to lie to each other, gentlemen. Rose, she is beautiful. She has a nice sense of humor. She likes to have fun. She has spirit. She's not afraid to find out. And above all, we all imagined at least once, me the first, to replace Jack in order to get her out of the clutches of her fiancé.

10. All women have dreamed of a man understanding them the way Jack understood Rose.

 Ladies, you're going to tell me that with the fiancé she had, it wasn't hard to beat. But Jack still had to deploy some (ingenious!) tricks to win her heart. And what conquered Rose was how quickly she felt understood, by a stranger, at such a hollow moment in her life. Who wouldn't dream of that?

 11. And finally… the 11 Oscars, it's not nothing.

 And we still wonder today why Kate didn't win hers that year, and why Leo wasn't even nominated.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form